Go On A Trip
Looking for a life-changing experience? Empart runs interactive short term mission trips to India and Nepal throughout the year for you to witness first hand the incredible work happening on the field through our Church Planters. Previously known as Short Term Teams, Impact Partner Development Teams enable you to grow in your faith, grow your awareness, and encourage our brothers and sisters in Asia to grow as you serve together. You may be able to visit Empart Children's Homes, Tailoring Centres, Education Centres, local churches and Transformation Centres.
Jossy Chacko, Founder and President, says, "After sending hundreds of people on Partner Development Team trips, I am now more convinced than ever that it is one of the best personal, financial and spiritual investments people can ever make." He has even been heard to offer a guaranteed refund if your life is not powerfully impacted by your trip!
Research shows that people who have been on a short-term trip are more likely than other church members to pray, donate time and financial resources, become involved in evangelism and church leadership, and consider long-term service for the Lord. With results like that, there is no doubt that short-term ministry is worth the time and money to everyone involved - team members, the sending churches, and Empart.
There are TWO possibilities available to you: An Impact Partner Development Team (great for church groups) and a Personal Encounter (join with an international group of people).
Who can go on an Impact Partner Development Team?
- Church groups
- Women's groups
- Church leaders
- Business people
- Medical teams
- Musical ministry groups
- Children's ministry groups
- Youth groups
- Individuals - we match individuals to an appropriate team
What will I be doing?
There are numerous ways you can contribute through Empart's various forms of ministry. This may include:
- Supporting new churches and Church Planters as you pray, give your testimony, preach, sing, equip, encourage....
- Visiting the children at Empart Children's Homes
- Ministering to students at the Transformation Centres
- This may also include tourist, shopping and sightseeing opportunities. If you are in the Agra region, you may experience the beauty of the Taj Mahal, be amazed by the Red Fort and enjoy an authentic Indian chai!
How much will it cost?
Trips vary between $3,500 and $4,500 for two weeks (depending on airfares, time of year, exchange rate, length of trip, etc.) Cost includes return airfares, visas, insurance, training and handbook, local travel and accommodation. Meals are not included.
When can I go?
Empart offers teams from September through to April every year. Trips need to be booked well in advance and Empart will connect with your group on an ongoing basis to help plan and organise your trip effectively.
What training will I receive?
Empart provides all necessary training to prepare you for your experience. This includes a Training Handbook which will answer most of your questions. We are always on hand to support, advise and assist you in any way you may require.
Encounter is an unique international event. This is a once-per-year opportunity to come together in India to spend time with Jossy Chacko, Empart Founder and President, and view the work of Empart firsthand. Encounter 2013 is from 2nd-14th November.
Join a team of like-minded people including pastors and business men and women from around the world
- Travel to Delhi, India and spend three days with Jossy Chacko, Empart Founder and President.
- Learn about new initiatives and field developments.
- Participate in prayer and fasting event.
- Undertake leadership training.
Visit Empart ministries in action
- Divide into small teams and visit different regions where Empart is working.
- Visit some Empart ministries firsthand, for example, Transformation Centres, Children’s Homes, Tailoring Centres, Education Centres or local churches.
- Encourage local Church Planters.
- See the Acts Church in action!
Experience life in India
- Participate in church programs – you may share, preach, teach, give testimonies, pray and fast, encourage, play and enjoy!
- Visit local tourist attractions in the region your team visits, eg: if in Agra you may visit the Taj Mahal and Red Fort.
- Encounter the need.
- Learn how you can support the vision.
- Partner with Empart to make a huge difference in the lives of many people who do not know Jesus.
Every journey begins with the first step. Contact us today to explore the opportunity.